Grace and Peace to you and welcome to this online group where we will be together for "40 Days of Prayer & Faith Sharing."
Just a few things before we get started...
Mark
Just a few things before we get started...
- This is NOT a public blog. It is not listed on Blogger's collection of sites. It cannot be found by searching for it. Someone has to know the link to find it. This means that we are fairly private here, but I wouldn't write anything that absolutely has to remain confidential.
- I am the administrator for this site, but each of you is an author. I will be responsible for the weekly headings. Each of you can respond, but you can also start your own posts.
- I have added a feature that makes it possible to jump directly to Bible verses. Whenever you write a Bible passage, a link for it should automatically be created. E.g., one of my favorite passages is Mark 6:34.
- We will have a weekly entry related to the chapter of the book we are reading.
- We will also have a daily entry related to our Prayer Journal.
- Let me know if you have any questions.
Mark
Welcome, everyone! I won't be joining your group, but I'm glad you are able to try this out online! The Lord be with you!
ReplyDelete