We want to welcome 3 new members to our online group!
Karen Muscolino and Bob and Meghan (Marcantonio) Gunsallus.
Since we had a chance to meet in person at the start, we didn't really do introductions online. Now that Karen, Bob, and Meghan are coming on board, take a moment to introduce yourself to them.
Karen Muscolino and Bob and Meghan (Marcantonio) Gunsallus.
Since we had a chance to meet in person at the start, we didn't really do introductions online. Now that Karen, Bob, and Meghan are coming on board, take a moment to introduce yourself to them.
Mark Vitalis Hoffman, more commonly known here in Mtown as Pastor Kathy's husband or Amy's dad. I teach at the seminary in Gettysburg, something I love to do and really regard as my calling. In my spare time, I'm into tech stuff (like this blog business), do quite a bit of running and play tennis when I can, and have been doing a lot of photography lately. I'm pretty much an analytical type of person, so the unbinding part of things for me is learning how to let the Spirit do its thing with me!
ReplyDeleteWelcome everyone. I am Donna Huffer, life long member of Zion, baptized, confirmed, etc. Sing alto in the 11am service choir. Live on Holter Road at Jumbo's Pumpkin Patch(family business)- otherwise known as David and Marty's sister and Greta's daughter. My full time job is nurse educator at University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore (near Raven's and Oriole's stadium) - I am one of the communters on I70 each day. I also teach at Frederick Community College (part time). Love to teach, love to work in the dirt, love to sing.
ReplyDelete