The book calls this a reflection day. Consider the two questions asked:
- What are the most important things I've learned/discovered/remembered this week?
- God, what one insight would you like me to share with my study group?
1. Learned:When I carve out time to spend with God, it's not time lavishly wasted, nor stolen from work, family, friends etc. It is time well spent to say thanks, recharge, cultivate a relationship that often gets the least of my attention. As a result, I am better at work, a better family member, a better friend.
ReplyDelete2.Comments and postings from study group give me another insight, another perspective and an appreciation for the struggles of others.God did not intent for us to live in a vacum- it's not all about "me" it is about "us".
Working on getting established for comments.
ReplyDeleteThe readings this week just proves that I'm doing the right things ... praying, working on evangelism and my mother had used the Bible that I'm reading from and has lots of verses circled that we are currently studying.
DeleteAnd you are in! Glad you figured out how to get the comments posted. That's a great story of how you are able to use your mother's Bible.
Delete