Use the comments function to this post to share questions, comments,
Bible passages, whatever... that come to mind as you read the second chapter which starts on page 27.
In particular, share what you are comfortable sharing when you get to the Discussion Questions on page 41. I'd be particularly interested to hear your responses to the 4th question regarding your own experiences with prayer.
To keep on track, we want to finish chapter 2 by Monday, February 27.
The Lord be with you!
In particular, share what you are comfortable sharing when you get to the Discussion Questions on page 41. I'd be particularly interested to hear your responses to the 4th question regarding your own experiences with prayer.
To keep on track, we want to finish chapter 2 by Monday, February 27.
The Lord be with you!
When I was in my 30's, myself and my wife went through the Bethel Bible Study in Zion. This program is alot like Unbinding the Gospel.
ReplyDeleteI pray alot for myself, my family, the church, friends and neighbors and also my enemies.
I believe that personal prayer with God comes first. Group prayers are in church and wherever Christians get together.
I feel that the most important is prayer one-on-one with God because at the end, it is one-on-one with God.
I prayed for four years that God would send Zion a new minister, and then came Pastor Kathy and you. My prayers were more than answered .... we got two for one.