One of the first things I was reminded to do was to get this posted! I do struggle with the tyranny of the hundreds of little things that need to be done, and in doing so, I lose track of the big things I ought to be doing. It's a good exercise to ask God for help in making these daily decisions.
This was a bad day for me. My sleep machine quit on me at 1:00 a.m. You can just out and buy another machine. You need a prescription. God led me to the right people to get another machine so that Jo and I could leave the next morning at 4:00 a.m. for vacation. To get this to happen, it took the whole day on Tuesday.
One of the first things I was reminded to do was to get this posted!
ReplyDeleteI do struggle with the tyranny of the hundreds of little things that need to be done, and in doing so, I lose track of the big things I ought to be doing. It's a good exercise to ask God for help in making these daily decisions.
This was a bad day for me. My sleep machine quit on me at 1:00 a.m. You can just out and buy another machine. You need a prescription. God led me to the right people to get another machine so that Jo and I could leave the next morning at 4:00 a.m. for vacation. To get this to happen, it took the whole day on Tuesday.
ReplyDelete